Make your house your dream home…
My first mini mag (click on image)
Interior Redesign is using limited funds, practical creativity and extraordinary expertise to transform a home so that it becomes infinitely more attractive, personal, comfortable, functional and reflective to the needs, desires and style of the home owner, while in turn becoming a small investment of the home owner in the future greater home sale earnings it retrieves
The “FEEL HOME” Redesign Philosophy
Visions by Bobette believes that successful interior redesign is the art of using organizational and decorating techniques to create an environment that is comfortable, stress free, beautiful and personal to you. “I love and feel at home in each room of my house!” At Visions by Bobette we use the art using what you already have in new and fresh ways, while incorporating tried and true decorating rules throughout the home, so that when you step into your house you “feel home.” This is it. This is the home I envisioned that is a perfect reflection of me. What does feeling home look like? For Visions by Bobette it’s a combination of eight things we analyze in each room in order to create a home you will love!
- First Impressions – Room by room, we will walk through and take note of our first impressions, what grabs you, what glares at you and what gives to you a feeling of home?
- Eliminating Clutter – The organization starts now as we pack away a good percentage of what you don’t use or even like. Items that you are not drawn to will create unnecessary stress in your life. We want to surround you with what you love, while removing stressful clutter in each room in order to create a cleaner, stress free and spacious feel.
- Emphasizing the Positive – While Downplaying the Negative – Finding your beautiful focal points, we will emphasize what you love about the room and hide or distract the negative aspects of the rooms. Simple decorating techniques will allow us to control what you notice.
- Lighten Up – Focusing on lighting and color, we will make each room into a bright, warm and inviting space.
- Home Owners Appeal – In order for you to “feel home,” you need a home that is a wonderful reflection of you, your family, you life and what you love. We’ll have you fill out our lifestyle questionnaire, so that we can create a tailored space for your family.
- Obligation to Yourself – Cleaning/Repairs – The dirty work speaks for itself but is many times overlooked because you’ve lived here for so long. These mental “to do’s” can be draining; so let’s get rid of them by incorporating an organizational plan that is easy to perpetuate.
- Modernizing – Updating your style and building simple accessories out of what you already have to create clean lines and form. In some cases, we’ll recommend simple purchases to complete the look.
- “Emotional Connection Points” – Creating luxurious, personal spaces throughout your home that you can emotionally sink into, and reflect your families lifestyle. A glass bowl of your favorite soaps by the tub, a tray for your coffee pot and favorite mug on the kitchen counter, a cozy reading space, an entertaining friendly yard, whatever fits your lifestyle and needs, we’ll go the extra mile.